Announcement of Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot, 6 lakh employees of Rajasthan will get Diwali gift
Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has given the first Diwali gift to the employees of the state, CM Gehlot has announced a proposal to give bonus.
Rajasthan News | Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot has given the first Diwali gift to the employees of the state, CM Gehlot has announced a proposal to give bonus. Rajasthan Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot wrote from his official Twitter account, "This bonus will also be payable to the employees of Panchayat Samiti, Zilla Parishad and work-charged employees. Calculation of ad-hoc bonus for the year 2021-22 with maximum emoluments of Rs 7000 and 31 days month This bonus will be payable for a period of 30 days. Thus, each employee will get a maximum ad-hoc bonus of Rs.6774.
It is noteworthy that 75 percent of the bonus amount will be paid in cash and the remaining 25 percent will be deposited in the general provisional fund account. The state government will bear an additional financial burden of Rs.500 crore on this. The state employees have been given a gift in the form of ad-hoc bonus on the occasion of Diwali. About 6 lakh employees of the state will be benefited by this decision. This benefit is extended to State employees, other than State Service Officers (Gazetted), who are drawing pay in the Pay Matrix Level-12 or Grade Pay-4800 and below as per the Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017. will get. ,
Let us tell you that earlier the railways had announced bonus to the employees, after the railways, the Gehlot government has given a gift to these employees of the state on Diwali.
They will get bonus:
According to the order issued, this benefit will be available to the state employees except the gazetted officers of the state government, who are taking salary of Rajasthan Civil Services Rules 2017, Pay Matrix Level-12 or Grade Pay 4800 and below, these bonuses will be given to the Panchayat Samiti. , Zilla Parishad employees and work-charged employees will also get it. This bonus will be payable for a period of thirty days i.e. every employee will get an ad-hoc bonus of Rs.6774.
Government will have a burden of 500 crores:
Cash payment of 75 percent of the bonus amount and the remaining 25 percent will be deposited in the General Provisional Fund account, thus the state government will bear the additional financial burden of Rs 500 crore. This will put a burden of 500 crores on the exchequer of the government.