- Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in various ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our Website, register on the Website, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Website. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, phone number, and other relevant information. Users may, however, visit our Website anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Website-related activities.
- Non-personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer or device, and technical information about Users' means of connection to our Website, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Web Browser Cookies
- How We Use Collected Information
Swarajya Times may collect and use Users' personal identification information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Website.
- To improve our Website: We continually strive to improve our Website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests from Users. If a User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
- How We Protect Your Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage, and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information, and data stored on our Website.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users' personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- Third-Party Websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Website that link to the websites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors, and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these websites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Website. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Website